- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3-4 Apples Made Into Applesauce Using Nutri-Bullet or Blender
- 1 Cup Arrowhead All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Blended Oat Flour or Oat in Nutra-Bullet
- 1/4 oz SweetDrop Stevia (on Amazon)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- optional raisins, nuts or chips of some kind.
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
In mixing bowl
1/2 C coconut oil then stir in apples (made into warm apple sauce to melt oil) plus
1/4 oz SweetDrop Stevia (on Amazon).
Mix in everything else.
Blend with applesauce mixture and spread evenly.
Sprinkle with cinnamon spice and everything nice.
Pat into round cookies and place on cookie sheet oiled with coconut oil.
Bake for 30 minutes.
xo ~ Jeneth